I’ve done so many things over the years that sometimes it’s hard to keep track. Luckily, keeping track of things is kind of my passion.
- In September 2014 I moved to NYC to become the office manager for Wildcard, and I worked there up until March 2016.
- In May 2016 I joined Some Spider as the office (happiness) manager but also with both the ScaryMommy and Cafe teams on various projects.
- In January 2017 I signed on with Flashpoint as their Operations Manager on the People Ops team. Later that year, I moved over to the Information Technology team where I became the IT Administrator and unoffical Queen of Jira.
- In January 2019 I joined up with Blink Health as an IT Engineer which soon turned into the cooler title of Senior Cloud Applications Engineer.
Other Projects of Note
- I maintain the Basic Land Art site, a view of the artwork of every basic land in the card game Magic: The Gathering, different from other land art sites for being just the art without scraping card scans.
- I produced a bi-weekly podcast about videogames called Cartridge with my friends Mike and Twig. You can listen on the website or subscribe to us in iTunes. Maybe we’ll bring it back someday!
- I did a brief stint as a Let’s Player. You can watch my videos on YouTube if you want. I’m unlikely to do it again, but who knows?
- My involvement with BronyCon started in May 2012 and ended with BronyCon’s ending, in August 2019. During my time there I wore many hats: I worked on four different official teams (Audio Visual, Event Programming, External Operations, and Convention Operations) and two unofficial ones (Layout and Helpdesk).